What in the world was our first lady thinking when she went up behind Queen Elizabeth and placed her arm around her shoulders!?! Is she insane?! (Wait... I don't really need an answer to that one.) I would, quite frankly, expect to get slapped.... or taken down by the Scotland Yard officers on hand to guard Her Majesty. I feel like we have entered the Twilight Zone with this new administration.
** Lisa, I know you will have something awesome to come back at me with on this one!!! **


1 comment:
Oh, Katie - you know me so well. I actually watched the news last night, and some reporters were saying that the Queen initiated the one-armed hug and Michelle Obama reciprocated. At any rate, even if Michelle put her arm around the queen first, the queen couldn't have been too offended, because she put her arm around Michelle, too. I can't believe the level to which conservatives/Republicans will stoop to just to bash the Obama's. This is ridiculous. You know it, too, Katie.
But, to more important things, is Noah feeling better?
Post a Comment