Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boys WILL Be Boys

Just a warning, this is a gross entry!

This past weekend (before my accident), Dan was putting a carseat into our Camry Solara and Noah and I were waiting on him to finish so we could run to the grocery store. I was chatting with Dan as he worked and Noah was playing in the driveway. I saw him pick up what I thought was a stick. He squeezed it in his right hand, began clapping and squealing with delight. Low and behold... It was fresh POOP! And not from either of our animals; someone's beloved pet had left us a gift in our driveway and Noah couldn't be more thrilled.

Before he had a chance to stick the smeared poop into his mouth, I swooped him up while making these terrible hypervenilation noises. Dan didn't know what was going on since he was inside the car and yelled to me to stop. I didn't care how crazy I sounded: my clean, cute baby had foreign poop on his body and I had to get it off without throwing up myself!

I whisked him onto the back patio and hosed him down - clothes and all and scrubbed him until he was pink with Dial soap. I thought him eating dog food was gross but this absolutely wins the award for the nastiest event to date in our home!