This is a neat article written a few months ago about my sister and her job. She's being harolded as an "up and comer" and I am so proud of her.
http://www.rsvp-montgomery.com/content/view/175/364/
For those of you who post your information on places like Craigslist, please be careful. I am a victim of the misconception that everyone who reads my blog or Facebook page are people that genuinely care about me and my family. My sister constantly reminds me that the Internet is literally the "big, bad monster" that no one should trust.
As we have seen this week on the news with the Craigslist killer in MA, anyone can be a killer yet look like the boy next door. Please don't post your phone number, naked pics of your children (notice I removed the naked boy photos of my Noah from our online albums...) or addresses online. You never know who's collecting your information to use against you when you are least expecting it.
Here is another article where Kelly is quoted talking about the dangers of the internet:
http://www.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=121&nid=371135470&cid=132&ith=1&title=Top+Stories
Sure, I quote Kelly a lot, but don't I certainly have an expert in the field of the dangers of the Internet at my fingertips!? Kelly is the most protective aunt I have ever known: if I post something that is even QUESTIONABLE on the Internet that regards Noah, my phone rings immediately with strict orders to take the photo or story off my blog or Facebook page. That is why I feel compelled to share these warnings with you all.
Many of you have asked why I chose to make my blog public again. The answer is because I feel confident that the information I post is vague enough to an outsider that they wouldn't be able to locate me or my family or contact us. That is why I won't post photos of my parent's beautiful new home and that is why I haven't posted photos of our home here in Hawaii; despite the many requests that I have received.


