After putting him down and listening to him coo, then cry, then play for an hour and a half, he got silent. I went in to his room to make sure he was okay and soundly sleeping. For the first time ever, we saw that our baby had not only removed his pants, but he'd taken his diaper off as well. He had his bottom bare and was blissfully sleeping! That lasted only 20 minutes: he wet the bed and once the sheets around him got cold, he woke up.
It has only happened that one time and we are SO thankful that he didn't have a #2 in that diaper that he removed. Yet we know it is only a matter of time till he takes off a really nasty one and gets his bed, himself and his walls filthy!! As I previously said in my last entry: Boys WILL be boys!


3 comments:
Katie...I am soooo sorry for you, but I am admittedly laushing out loud hysterically at the poop story!!! BTW...how's your head?...girl you've had a rough go at it lately!
ummm...that would be "laughing" out loud:):)
Ha ha ha....Logan used to the do the SAME THING!! He was between 18 and 20 months old at the time he started doing that and it only happened about 4 times, but it was hilarious!
Post a Comment