My Journey as a Woman, Wife, Mom and the Worldwide Adventures of this Air Force Family
Monday, April 13, 2009
Rainy Day Fun
Noah is literally OBSESSED with being outside. He will open the sliding glass doors, push down the baby gate, he will do whatever he possibly can to get outside. The other day, I had almost had my fill of fun time in the house on a rainy day while Dan was at work. By the time evening comes around, I am anxious for Noah's daddy to get home so I can have some time to do housework, etc. Noah didn't care that it was raining outside so I let him go for it! He stomped and splashed and ran up and down the driveway - he was in heaven! And as if on cue, Dan pulled in the driveway and got out to play in the rain with him and Piper. They were too cute (and soaking wet!)!





